panic disorder treatment

Scott Fowler has spent eight months building this Lego Titanic. He’s a 35 year old father of 2 built 7 foot 4 inch sections to construct this 22 foot Lego creation. More creations from Scott onBrickshelf

Someone else did this unrelated Lego Titanic, still cool though:

25 Responses to “Lego Titanic”

1. A quick corection from the builder. I’ve been building for 3 years total. Building the Titanic for the past 8 months. But besides that, thanks for the posting, I’m trying to get my name out there

Scott out

Scott on 07 Nov 2007 at 11:06 pm
  2. Updated – one of the pictures had a sign that looked like it said three years, sorry about that.

That is an awesome build – I have been seeing you working on this at brickshelf, truly amazing. Count me in as a fan.

You should try some pics with lego characters from the movie, could be an awesome shoot. Jack and the Winslet chick on the bow, and such – would definitely be a hit for traffic.

jerome on 08 Nov 2007 at 11:55 am
  3. This guy is really creative. What a genius. Did he use any plans to build it.

Jan Killingsworeth on 28 Nov 2007 at 6:53 pm
  4. Scott is amazing, I read somewhere that he used a variety of plans for the build.
    I have contacted him directly and he said the model should be completed around April. He recently finished the last stack which puts the ship past a major milestone. No more big builds on it – all detail work left, the life boats and a little correction on the bow he needs to make.

jerome on 29 Nov 2007 at 5:37 pm
  5. WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finished it a week ago. Yes, I said it, it’s done. Damn skippy. 20,000+ tiles make up the decks and around 250,000 bricks to complete it

Scott on 16 Apr 2008 at 5:30 pm
  6. hi there sott great titanic model. I want to build a lego titanic just like that can you give me any tips of how to build one. How many people did it take to build it I ask that becuase it is very very very big .

pleas reply
    best wishes

David

david on 12 May 2008 at 10:18 am
  7. it took a lot of time and effort. start 1 brick at a time and I was the only builder.

Scott on 30 May 2008 at 11:34 pm
  8. Dear Scott,

You did an excellent model, I am quite impressed. I am quite curious though, as I am a fan of the Titanic, and again you did an excellent job. I just have a few things to say.
    I have to ask, what plans were you using? On the forecastle (the front-most deck on the bow in case you don’t know) there is a raised platform, why? On the Boat Deck (Again, in case you dont know it is the top-most deck) I can see where you erred a tiny bit, the second to last building at the back, it is merely a tiny bit raised from the deck with the building atop of it, not two whole floors. The same goes for the area between the second and third funnels. Finally, just to be annoying and sarcastic, the poop deck should be a tiny bit longer and include benches, not to mention the building structure underneath should be a bit different, not one straight wall.
    Again I am amazed at your model, but to call it the Titanic, it would have to be a bit more original to the real thing.
    I hope that this does not come to fists, I only wanted to point out the obvious to those that like the original. It is an awesome and beautiful model, not to mention similar to the Titanic, just not the exact real thing. I am not saying that it must, that would be overboard, just something that was bothering me.
    I am making a model myself, it is the same original idea, just a wee bit longer and wider. There is an excellent website with the precise plans that I think are from the ones owned by Harland & Wolfe. It is at dsc.discovery.com/convergence/titanic/explorer/explorer.html
    Another is
    encyclopedia-titanica.org
    you have to make sure it is .org not .com or you will go somewhere very few people want to go. I make the mistake every once in a while and it is not pleasant. Anyway, this site is a forum among other things with hundreds of Titanic fans like myself.
    I am sorry to have ripped you a new hole in your pants, just wanting to have my say and be done with it. I hope the websites help Scott.
    Thanks for any patience left afterword.
    Clark

Clark on 18 Oct 2008 at 4:21 pm
  9. That is a totally awsome lego titanic model, hey! I’m building a titanic model myself, could you give me some tips on how to make it a good model instead of a load of garbage, pppplllleeeeaaaasssseeee!!!!

Nathan rules!!!!! on 10 Sep 2010 at 4:26 pm
  10. My son is 8yrs old and would love to build a MUCH smaller replica….any suggestions?

Riley on 27 Sep 2010 at 8:20 pm
  11. im a good fan of titanic and that is spectaculair creation. i made something like that outta lego and blocks and its got a bathroom a toilet windows beds a rwel holder and a hear dryer and other stuff like a house oh and a bridge and stairs its a 2 story house i made it and im only 10 years old and thats some fancy stuff there :D

samara on 29 Sep 2010 at 9:14 pm
  12. I am 6 years old and I think this is COOL. WOW. I am trying to make one too. But not this big.

Magnus on 30 Sep 2010 at 8:03 am
  13. that is sooooo cool where did you get all those Legos where are the blue prints?

jared on 12 Oct 2010 at 9:43 pm
  14. Hey there Scott i Love that Titanic Model i think ( i KNOW) itz off the chizzay anyway i just want a few tips how can I make one but only 15 ft.???? and how many money did u spend on this marvelous thing??? anyway back to the point …um….. here’z my e-mail to send me more pikz on the MARVELOUS “The Unsinkable” Titanic and also where did u get the LifeBoatz???? and can that Model stay afloat on water!!!!??? ooh yea my e-mail is lujano.eros09@gmail.com thanks’

Sincerley,
    Eros Johan Lujano

Eros Lujano on 14 Nov 2010 at 7:47 pm
  15. cool video.

ryan on 19 Nov 2010 at 10:52 pm
  16. it does not look like legos

Abby on 22 Nov 2010 at 2:10 pm
  17. OOOHH WTF THIS IS SUPER COOL MI RESPET FOR THIS PEOPLE

MIKE on 06 Dec 2010 at 12:24 pm
  18. You do know this isn’t actually Titanic, right? This is the Olympic, The Titanic’s almost identical sister ship. I was looking at the boat, almost everything is actually the Olympic, not Titanic

Daniel lasky on 18 Jan 2011 at 6:43 pm
  19. I want one haha. I don’t know what I’d do with it though lol.
    Do you have blueprints for this?

Michael on 31 Mar 2011 at 10:27 am
  20. Hello, I love that model man! I’m building a wooden model that’s 4 foot long. It will have steam powered engines, lifeboats that can be launched, lights & working gantry cranes.
    It is gonna be awesome! waiting for the coping saw at the moment but hey, not even fully planned yet, sad to say but its Olympic you made. To make Titanic you have to make the wheel house more narrow but still, I LOVE IT!

anonymous on 24 Oct 2011 at 7:48 am
  21. I make a Lego titanic too, but it is not so cool as they who build him in scale

LegoTitanicBuilder on 24 Mar 2012 at 4:34 am
  22. Hi Scott
    Are you in Houston? I would love to display this at our library!

Hiawatham on 25 Mar 2012 at 9:27 am
  23. ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR!

klaas on 07 Apr 2012 at 10:10 am
  24. I love ur titanic! My brother tried too make one but he made it MUCH smaller. I think urs is better. MUCH MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!

Rose4764 on 12 Apr 2012 at 9:58 am